June 15, 2012

Grumpy grumpy grumpy


I was so grumpy last night. I am not enjoyable to be around when I am hungry.  I can be completely mean and horrible towardsanyone in my path.  Please do not blockmy path to the kitchen.  My bad mood made me want to crawl up in bed and watch really dumb TV shows.  Have you watched “Take Me Out” or “The Choice”?  Well I watched them and they are silly but entertaining when you want to feel sorry for yourself.  Did I tell you that I am really hungry?  I keep venting to Matt over and over again how much this new diet is taking a toll on my body.  He continues to assure me that everything comes with a price and the end result will be worth it.  But why was Day Four so annoying?  It was one of those nights when I can’t wait to go to sleep so a new day will come.  Do you ever have those kind of days? 

I was ready to eat dinner at 5PM yesterday.  I usually try to hold off until at least 7PM but I just couldn’t do it.  I had leftovers of the Hamburger Noodle Bake. If it was just so-so yesterday, today it was just something to curve my appetite.  Matt even told me it wasn’t my best dish, so I know it wasn’t good. Haha!  I have to laugh that off and give thanks for his honesty.  That’s the price you pay when you try new “diet” recipes.   I also ran 2 miles on Wednesday with Lindsay and Matt.  That gives me 5 activity points; I haven’t figured out what that means yet.  Do I get 5 extra food points?  Please say YES!!  I could eat 2 buffalo wings with 5 points.  I'm obsessed with buffalo wings all of a sudden.  I haven't figured out why.

Here is my heaping counter of produce and goods I picked up from the grocery this week to tide me over.  I've worked my way through it about halfway.



Today for breakfast, I am having grits with some add-ins. (5 points)

1 cup almond milk
1 serving grits (3TB plus 1 cup water)
1 TB chia seeds
1/2 cup raspberries
pinch of salt





Have a good day and wish me luck, I'm hoping yesterday was a fluke!





No comments:

Post a Comment