June 4, 2011

Chickpea and feta salad roll-ups












My roommate works at Whole Foods, so I am usually in there about once a week now. This week they had feta salad out for tasting and it was so delish, I had to buy some. The salad was made of: feta cheese, kalamata olives, lime juice, sun-dried tomatoes, parsley, dill seed, and a few more ingredients I'm afraid I've forgotten. It was great on crackers but my mind started racing about the possibilities of other combinations.






Lindsay and I bought these humongous whole wheat tortillas from Whole Foods which are about the size of the tortillas from Chipotle, so you can get almost two servings out of one. I warmed up the tortilla then stuffed it with grape tomatoes, chickpeas, romaine lettuce, grilled chicken, and the feta salad. It is so good and great to eat during this hot weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment