July 1, 2012

Finishing out Week Two


Thanks to Sarah for introducing this new app!


Things are going well with WW!  I lost 2.7 more pounds this week.  I am super stoked, this is really working and it doesn't suck like some things I've tried before.  I haven't had any more grumpy days, which is amazing.  I have had the thought of "why am I doing this, I want to eat bad things now??" but it passed.  Thank goodness.

My favorite breakfast right now is smoked salmon on top of Laughing Cow swiss cheese on half a piece of toast.


Yes, I said half.  I've had to halve all of my carb intakes.  I'm quickly learning WW is a low carb "evil" diet.  I LOVE carbs, as do most people.  But, if you do only eat half, it's better than none at all!  Forget you Adkins!  I couldn't even stop eating this before I got a photo.  This breakfast is only four points which is awesome.  I have really cut down on my breakfast intake on WW.  Even though breakfast is the most important meal of the day doesn't mean you have to eat 3 cups of oatmeal.  This more than enough satisfies me.  I usually follow up with some fruit a few hours later and continually drink water and my black coffee.  Another thing I have learned is that white and brown carbs are the same points.  Matt is happy now, I will finally make him white rice instead of brown.


Another favorite name of mine that I want to share are these macaroons.  I get these from Whole Foods and they are so rich and decadent.  They are only four points for 2 macaroons.  Can't get any better than that!




I weigh in again on Tuesday.  I feel like I have lost more weight.  I am excited about how the pounds have fallen off.  If I could just up my activities, it would happen faster but with this 100 degree heat, its not happening anytime soon.

Has anyone else decided to try WW now?  Any snack tips to share or new recipes that are tasty and low fat/low carb?  Share please!  I need all the ideas I can get.
































No comments:

Post a Comment